Is He A Cheater?
You have this vibe that something is just off. You don’t know what it is, but something tells you that your man is secretly with another woman.
Maybe there are intimations or maybe it’s just a badgering, gut instinct. You might try not to think about it because every time it crosses your mind, it makes you feel sick.
The question hits your chest like a lead weight. You love him and you really thought he loved you! Why would he suddenly start cheating on you? Is he really seeing someone else? Does he even like you anymore? You feel like you have to know.
Alas, there is no guideline that tells you exactly how to tell if a guy is cheating on you. Unless you either catch him in the act or he confesses, you can’t know for sure.
Or can you?
Here Are 15 Signs Your Man Might Be Cheating On You:
- He tells you he isn’t really ready for a relationship early on. Yet he continues to talk to you and lead you on in a way that seems serious. You just go with it because he is cute, seems genuine, gives you attention, and you might just think he’ll change and realize you’re “the one.”
- He puts his phone on airplane mode. That way you can’t see incoming messages when you ask to see pictures on his phone that you guys just took of each other.
- He has more friends that are girls than you do, and he only has a few guy friends.
- You haven’t met a lot of his friends even though you hang out with him a lot. They’re always busy.
- He gives you just enough attention to keep you around but not enough to actually move forward in your “relationship.”
- He always has a reason why you can’t meet up with him. Like he’s “not sure when he’ll be off work” or it’s “just the guys.”
- Every time you call him out on something he turns it around on you, saying you’re being nosey or crazy.
- He sometimes lies about random/insignificant things at times when it doesn’t really seem to matter.
- He has a lot of numbers in his phone that aren’t saved under names. You can bet those numbers are attached to girls who are chuntering with him. Trust.
- When you pick up his phone to do something bland like check the time, he FREAKS OUT and/or snatches it away from you with some lame excuse like “my mom’s texts are embarrassing” or “phones are really personal.”
- If you calmly and sincerely approach your partner about the thought that something seems off or makes you uncomfortable, and he lashes out and make you feel insecure or insane, it’s because he is sidetracking. A caring relationship involves talking things out and caring about one another’s feelings and validating them, while trying to resolve an issue in a constructive and healthy way.
- He suddenly cares about his hygiene. You’ve known him long enough to know how he habitually cares for himself. If he takes a sudden interest in how he looks, his physical health, and even starts showering more, who is he trying to impress?
- He avoids getting close to you. If you notice that your guy suddenly avoids intimacy with you, that’s a huge red flag. Some men who fear intimacy will cheat to feel like they still have power over their sex life, and some men cheat simply because they want someone “young and new”.
- He lashes out at you. If your guy starts arguments with you, especially if it’s over something simple, he could be looking for an excuse to get away from you and towards someone else.
- He needs his “privacy”. You thought he was comfortable with you knowing more about him and being close to him, and suddenly he starts needing more and more time by himself. What could he even be doing with all of that time alone?
It’s time to buckle up and look out for these signs, ladies!