- Gandhi’s Ashram at Ahmedabad, known as Sabarmati Ashram, is an unusual monument of international importance. It was Gandhi’s home from 1917 to 1930. He led the famous Dandi March from the Ashram and pledged not to return to the Ashram [...]
- By Tanvi Deshpande The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s latest report includes a chapter on short-lived climate forcers like methane, whose global warming potential is estimated to be 28-34 times that of carbon dioxide. On August 9, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate [...]
- Rajive Gauba , the Cabinet Secretary of India , #IAS officer of 1982 batch of #Jharkhand Cadre @cabsect_india has been approved extension by appointment committee of Cabinet for a further period of one year beyond 30/08/21 @IASassociation [...]
- By Mandy Mayfield China is making progress with several space-related initiatives that are becoming a growing concern for the United States and its allies. Pentagon officials have grown increasingly worried in recent years about the vulnerability of spacecraft to anti-satellite weapons [...]
- By: Anup Srivastava New Education Policy 2020 talks a lot about inclusion but lacks clear direction to increase enrolment of students from weaker sections of society. India’s New Education Policy-2020, which was recently unveiled by the Central government, rightly states [...]
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board @PESB will conduct the interviews for the selection of Chairman-and-Managing Director of state-owned Telecommunications Consultants of India Limited (TCIL), an engineering and consultancy firm. The PESB has so far received 31 applications. Internal contenders for [...]
- A 1994 batch IAS officer of Assam-Meghalya Cadre, Avinash Joshi is reportedly a strong contender for the post of CMD ONGC. He hails from Guajrat.
- The UT of Jammu & Kashmir today faces a vulnerable transition, after decades of bloody conflict fought between the government and terrorists. Kashmir peace foundation members observed that religious figures should participate and facilitate interfaith dialogue addressing reconciliation, justice and coexistence in [...]